Saturday, July 5, 2008

Big Update!


BIG UPDATE!!

1st- 14 couples poses.. in 3 different choices!

The All About Us Collection is a set of 14 animated couples poses. Single couples pose ball sets are L300.

You can save by getting the full 14 pose collection (for over 50% off the individual price!) or a wearable HUD that allows you to take your poses with you anywhere you go. This is a non-sexual couples collection that makes hanging out under the virtual stars, or within a group of friends easy and still PG acceptable!

You can test all the poses here at my new store:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Jabberwocky/118/197/61

Or at my old store. (Building on the RIGHT side of lm)

#2 In my Jabberwocky store ONLY..

I have new ANIMATED versions of the LolitaAO, Hot StuffAO, and the KyootAO =D

AGAIN.. those newly updated AO's are ONLY at the Jabberwocky location at this time!


Also.. a another note.. when I posted my thank you's yesterday for all the help I received at Jabberwocky, I went and forgot to thank my partner! *facepalms* Thank you Faith Rosenberg for the endless hours upon hours, and days and days of your invaluable help to save my sanity while Jabberwocky was being built. I really can NOT thank you enough.

<3 Surrealia

No comments: