Thursday, September 10, 2009

3 New Releases from ANA_Mations!

Just in time for fashion week here in SL, we have the obnoxious but sneaky Paparazzi Camera, the dramatic yet camera-shy Superstar AO and the not-so-stealthy free Stalker kit!


The Paparazzi Camera has 3 built in stands that let you run, squat and shift around your model or SL celebrity to get the perfect shot from all angles! The Camera is mod and copy to you can fit it to your avatar properly. It also has constant shutter sounds to give that true annoying paparazzi feel!



The Superstar AO has 12 static poses in all, switching between camera shy and dramatic stands. They rotate quickly between each pose letting the superstar give the paparazzi every angle of themselves possible.



Both the Paparazzi Camera and the Superstar AO are made to work together or seperately.

And lastly, the free stalker kit! No SL celebrity is complete without their own personal stalker! And now you too can be one! The stalker kit a newspaper with 3 built in animations that lets you hide behind it and peak around to view your celebrity. Also, it includes a stalker tree, so you can stay incognito while getting up in your victim's space. You'll NEVER be suspected!



Also, we have a demonstration going on right now with our models Bethany Heart and Aradia Dielli workin' it for your entertainment!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

It is mostly a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse