Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring hits Summerland!

Weeeeee new stuff!

Spring has sprung on Summerland! But there's no rain clouds here currently.. its all sunshine and the golden seventies baby.

First Up... Something FREE. Yeah, I said it. (In the General Store!)


Secondly, new couples poses! The M.I.N.E. collection is now out so you can run around the grid in your swimsuit and summerwear snapping pics with your beau. (Found in the Photography section!)

M.I.N.E. #1


M.I.N.E. #2


M.I.N.E. #3


M.I.N.E. #4


M.I.N.E. #5


Whew! Now.. something to cool you off! This sprinkler is so superawesomefunfaantastic*gasp* ...you get the point. It has 4 cute jumping, flipping, playing animations that makes you want to throw your bathing suit on and invite your friends over!


(In the General Store - demo next door to the Roller Rink!)

ANA_Mations

No comments: