Wednesday, October 17, 2007

KyootAO, Kyoot-er clothing



I released my KyootAO several weeks ago but didn't blog it because I was mid-move across country at the time. Ever since, I have been bombarded on a daily basis about the clothing I wore in my photoshoot. So many women have said "I have the KyootAO, now I need that Kyoot outfit!!" lol. SO... I thought I'd list all the items I wore in that photoshoot. I had spent an entire day shopping around SL for something to match Corduroy's so so SO cute leggings and that was the outfit I'd put together.

SO... from top to bottom:

Hair: *BP* micky dango hair

Dress: LilolOops Tulip Dress in dark blue (I have every color of this dress, I love it)

Leggings: Corduroy Earthy Striped Leggings (official Corduroy Leggings Addict right here)

Arm and Leg Straps, and Legwarmers: Atomic Kitty ( I couldn't find a blog link for her, but the store can be found at here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Siam/188/181/29

Shoes: ^Nein!^ Stompz XB (these are boots but I only have the shoe parts on) I couldn't find a blog link for her either, but her store is right beside my main store here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sterling%20Heights/122/95/22

and there you have it, now go be Kyoot!!

<3 Surrealia

No comments: