Monday, October 15, 2007

Go!Go!Big Girl! What U Gon Do?



I know! You're going to get that voluptuous avie of yours down to my store and pick up some new AO poses for your bad self! After a request from Brandy Rasmuson who couldn't find enough AO poses to fit her avie, I decided to take 33 of my best selling AO stands and adjust them for the big girl av's of SL. Now, lets be real, not every single big girl avie in SL is going to fit every single one of these poses, however, it should be quite a bit easier than poses made for your typical supermodel figured type avies.

So, for those of you ladies who like to keep your SL selves a bit more true to your RL selves, kudos to you!! And an extra special thank you to Miss DivaRockin herself for modeling for me!

<3 Surrealia

5 comments:

Tenshi said...

You rock. Seriously.

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

Seriously I agree- you rock. My av is a fatty- compared to normal SL people (and a shortie- at 5 feet tall) and I can't find any AO that doesn't stick my hands up my ass.

I shall be by tomorrow, alas it's bedtime for me, but I have your LM.

Thank you. My hand won't smell of doodie anymore. People will like me. :)
-Kesseret S.

(I had to edit this b/c it's late and I insinuated that I require AO's to stick my hand up my butt. ID10T error.)

Phoenix Chapman said...

lol Kesseret.

Surr, this looks awesome!

Brandy Rasmuson said...

Surrealia, thanks again for the wonderful poses. You went way above and beyond on these, and I love them all. For the first time, my AO feels much more like me.

Faye Gelfand said...

A bit late here in the response... but you are totally awesome xD