Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hello!

Typical first post introduction coming up! Hi, I'm Surrealia. In all of SL there is only 2 Surrealia's, and they are both me *waves* I don't have separate accounts for anonymous reasons, just typical ones like when I started up my business I had too much crazy inventory on my first account so I switched to the other to keep things clean. Go ahead and giggle cause you you know that's not working so great either lol.

Anywhooo, I'm an SL animator, machinimist for the Sims 2, digital photographer, artist, typical Sagittarius and mother. I'm friendly, honest, I hate drama but like many I'm just as guilty of getting trapped in its webs. My avatar is unique, because I refuse to stand in a line with 100 other female avatars and look like the rest of them.

My goals with ANA_Mations is very simple really. It started because I was sick and tired of every female av jutting their hips and boobs, yawning and stretching, and generally looking bimbo-ish and just plain dumb. Tramp AO.. thats what I call it. A huge achievement in SL's beginnings, but, time to give the ladies in SL more variety. Something that better reflects their true personalities. I also like playtime AO's .. we all like to dress up differently from time to time and just have fun. That was the reasoning behind my Broken Doll, and Music Box Dancer AO. They aren't to be worn 24/7 everyday of your life in SL, (altho you most certainly can, I wouldn't stop you), but as a fun time AO.

I also have another motive for my work in ANA_Mations. Film. Both cinematic and photographic. I love artistic photography, and I've seen many great photo pieces from others in SL, and I want to help keep that moving along with hundreds of beautiful poses to choose from. The sky is not even a limit in SL, so the more choices one has to choose from, the more freedom the creative mind has as well. Eventually, the poses I have, will become long strings of fluid animations. They will be specifically slower and smooth for machinima directors to bring to life in their movies.

'Nuff said.

~Surr

No comments: