Friday, August 31, 2007

SuperModel AO!


Oh Zhao 2 how I love thee!! Or should I say, Oh Zhao 2 how ALL MODELS should love thee! I created a SuperModel AO system for all the SL Fashion Models and Bloggers today. 10 stands, 2 sits. The best part about this AO, is that its not only full of great poses, at an even better price, but that if you are actually working as a model, you'll save yourself the trouble of typical AO styled photography problems such as: 1) Missing the pose you needed to capture and 2) Waiting for the AO to cycle thru the poses one at a time. In this AO system, you can go to the next pose with a click from the drop down menu, or simply freeze your pose in place so you/photographer doesn't have any waiting to do. Its easily the most simple way to strut your stuff on the SL catwalks, or just thru the virtual lands itself. Enjoy!

Also, on a side note. Since I had so many people sign up to my update group during my last release ONLY to get my chaise half off and then leave, I decided to give this AO out to EVERY remaining member in my group for free. I sent them out one by one to each member also, so no signing up to just grab the item from the group notice attachment and run off. Loyalty is a wonderful thing, or so my true update members have said :)

~Surrealia

No comments: