Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Color Changing Photographers Chaise


I have always wanted a beautiful old romantic style chaise for photography. Both in real world and in the virtual world, and finally .. FINALLY I have it! Well, in one world anyhow XD. I begged the hell out of two friends to help me accomplish this goal, Nectere Niven who is a great builder, and Lainy Voom who altho is still learning is sooo incredibly talented with lighting and textures. In the end we have created one incredibly gorgeous photographers chaise. Its menu driven, with 38 custom poses made especially for this chaise, adjustable avatar positioning, pose memorization, and 10 different colors to choose from. Its truely beautiful, not just functional.

And to my Update members, just 'cause I <3 you the most, Thursday ( Aug 23), I will be giving you a Sooper Sekkit landmark to an undisclosed location where you will be able to get this for half price for ONE DAY ONLY.

No comments: